Thainada is an amazing authentic Thai restaurant in the heart of Maple-Ridge, BC. They are located at 11796 Fraser St, Maple Ridge B.C.
N2 Marketing were contacted by Alex and Pennie – the owners of Thainada for a small consultation, that resulted in our team being brought on-board for Design, Content Marketing and Optimization Consulting. One of the challenges we faced was that there were great ambitions, on a slim budget. Our experience and confidence in our result driven approach allowed us to tackle these ambitions and make them into a reality for the newly opened restaurant.
- Performed market analysis to determine which competing business’ pages were performing well on mobile and provided consultation on establishing a responsive mobile layout.
- Researched optimal color schemes to provide a pleasant and engaging visual experience to website visitors.
- Provided consultation to the design agency responsible for the development of the website on ideal internal link structure.
- Created marketing visual material for Social Platforms and Email Marketing.
- Performed extensive market research to analyze competitors’ campaign strategies and degree of success to provide consultation on potential marketing platforms and strategies.
- Sourced original publications and content that was best suited to provide exposure to Thainada on social mediums as well as email marketing.
- Observed a consistent click through rate as high as 22.5% on all email campaigns, and a 42% rise in sales in the duration of the first month.
- Managed all Paid Advertising campaigns, achieving great outreach within the local population in the scope of three months. (92% of the population of Maple Ridge, aged between 17 and 65.)
- Performed reputation management services and conducted regular mailing list surveys to consult the client on potential changes to services offered and promotional content.
Optimization (Search Engine / Conversion)
- Provided competitor analytics and performed keyword research to establish a comprehensive ranking strategy for the client.
- Implemented a strong link-building strategy that resulted in over 60 inbound links within the first month.
- Aided the client in directory submission and monitored NAP mentions for consistency & validity tracking. This resulted in over 50 new links to the client’s website and a rapidly approved listing placement on Google Maps for all relevant keywords.